Monday, March 23, 2009

Verses 4

These are more verses I thought you might like:

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

The Lord is watching over us, its great right?

Proverbs 3:3-6
3Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind around your neck, write them on the
tablet of your heart. 4Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and
man. 5Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

It sounds so pretty, i love it, do you?

Psalms 73:27-28
27Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
28But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the sovereign Lord my refuge;
i will tell of all your (God's) deed's.

I hope you liked the verses. Did you? If so please tell me.

No comments: