Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Are you ready for Jesus?

Read: Revelations 22:12-14

Lillian smiled to herself as she thought of all the fun she was going have with Marianna, But
first she had to clean her room and Marianna was coming in 2 hours!
Finally Lillian was almost done all that was the desk. As she cleaned she saw a paper from her Sunday school teacher Mrs. Gibson. At the top it read ~Are you ready for Jesus?~.
Lillian thought - I better look at my life. Cause what if Jesus came today? I would not go to heaven. I`m gonna ask God to forgive my sins, come into my heart and help me.


Do you know Jesus as your Savior? If not go to a parent or church leader.
Do you know if your sins are forgiven? If not ask God to forgive your sins.


Memorize:
Revelations 22:7
"And behold, I am coming quickly.
Blessed is he who heeds the words
of the prophecy of this book."

No comments: