Monday, November 2, 2009

Some short poems I made up

My Day
I wake up and get dressed for the day.
I eat breakfast and clean up.
I get mad and fight.
I hug and make up.
I eat lunch and clean up.
I make a mess and clean up.
I eat dinner and clean up.
I get dressed for the night and read.
I go to sleep and that is my day.

My Bedroom is big
My bedroom is big and has 3 dressers.
My bedroom is big, has 3 dressers and has 3 beds.
My bedroom is big, has 3 dressers, has 3 beds and has 2 windows.
My bedroom is big, has 3 dressers, has 3 beds, has 2 windows and has 2 lights.
My bedroom is big, has 3 dressers, has 3 beds, has 2 windows, has 2 lights and has 1 chair.
My bedroom is big, has 3 dressers, has 3 beds, has 2 windows, has 2 lights, 1 chair and 1 door.
That is my big bedroom.

Sometimes a very big and crazy family
I am the oldest in a family of 9, the Christain family and sometimes I think that our family is the most crazy family ever for as you see we are a big family.
But I know we are not biggest and craziest family.
The 2nd biggest is a family of 12 and the biggest family is a family of 18.

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle - the 3 R`s
We can reduce our trash by using glass plates instead of paper.
We can recycle our trash by making new paper out of old paper.
We can reuse our trash by putting things in the old box`s.

We share a love for nature
We share a love for nature that none can take away.
Our love for nature will last forever.
Our love for nature is unique, none can compare.

My sisters and me
My sisters and me,
My sisters and me,
We love each other,
My sisters and me,
We love to play with each other,
My sisters and me,
And we will love each other
and play each other forever,
My sisters and me,
My sisters and me.

No comments: